1) Remember--anytime you need to meet F2F, then let me know.
2) For Part Three of the first assignment, the general idea is for you to review web sites that have been created by other teachers. This will help you to get some ideas about what to include in your own web site. You can use the CyberGuide to help guide you through this process. You are to post a response in BlackBoard using the discussion board for this part of the assignment. I had not intended for you to turn in the CyberGuides to me. However, that is okay if you did. I will add in bonus points for going above and beyond!
3) For next week's assignment, you will need to create an electronic storyboard that gives me an idea of what you will be doing for your web page project. I have included an example graphic along with this post. There are many ways to set the storyboard up, too. You could do it as simply as having the subtopics be Page One, Page Two, etc. If you go that route, then also add information that give a general overview of what will be found on that page (ex. information, links, pictures, etc.).

3) I am also going to form the groups for the Wiki PD project. I will send those out by email as soon as I have completed that process.
3 comments:
I have a couple questions about the Field Experiences. Do the Planning, Presentation, Interview of Tech facilitator, and Observations(3hrs) add together to make the 10? So we don't have to sit in another classroom and observe if we do the Digital Edge Interchange?
Second, Who is the Technology facilitator? Someone at our school or at the school board office?
The planning, presentation, interview, and observations should be equal to at least 10 hours. You can use the DE exhibits for the observations, just be sure to not review any exhibits done in a previous class. The technology facilitator is a leader of technology in your school or parish.
Do we have a user Id assigned to us for Wiki or do we ask for one?
Post a Comment